Every review will have spoilers!!!!!!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Rapture by Lauren Kate

5 Stars



The sky is dark with wings. . . .
Like sand through an hourglass, time is running out for Luce and Daniel. To stop Lucifer from erasing the past, they must find the place where the angels fell to earth.
Dark forces are after them, and Daniel doesn’t know if he can do this—live only to lose Luce again and again. Yet together they face an epic battle that will end with lifeless bodies . . . and angel dust. Great sacrifices are made. Hearts are destroyed.
And suddenly Luce knows what must happen. For she was meant to be with someone other than Daniel. The curse they’ve borne has always and only been about her—and the love she cast aside. The choice she makes now is the only one that truly matters. In the fight for Luce, who will win?
The astonishing conclusion to the FALLEN series. Heaven can’t wait any longer.




Rapture is the 4th book of the Fallen series by Lauren Kate. I have to admit I wasn't super in love with Fallen but each book got better and better. I have to say that I am very happy with the way Lauren Kate wrapped up the series. 
It seemed every chapter had new answers to questions I've had since the first book. Which was good! The book made me cry different times, especially since some wonderful characters were killed off. 
In this book Lucinda and Daniel must find the location of the original Fall and stop Lucifer. In order to find the spot of the Fall they must find 3 different objects that will give them the map. During this time Lucinda starts to remember lots of events from her and Daniel's past together, except how they originally met. Which will be revealed at the end of course, I huge twist in the story!!
A bitter sweet ending, definitely!!
In all this book had me on the edge of my seat and turning pages fast! I was very happy with the conclusion to this series. I absolutely love Lauren Kate's way of writing.
This series may be a re-read for me in the future!


No comments:

Post a Comment